Thursday, March 18, 2010

Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing




Do you ever go out to dinner and have a side-salad and wonder why restaurants have the best Ranch dressing? Well, I do and I think I finally found the recipe! My sister-in-law gave me the recipe and it so good! I was told not to substitute with Fat Free anything because it won't come out the same, but I did use Light sour cream and thought it tasted great. Not low-calorie by any means but wonder on a salad or as a dip.


1 cup real mayo
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk (more if you want it runnier)
1 envelope Buttermilk Ranch dressing mix
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp paprika


Mix together and chill before serving.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I am excited to try this. Ranch is my FAVE! Specifically, Cheesecake Factory's ranch. Is this similar to it?

    Glad to find your recipe blog!

    ReplyDelete