Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chicken Rolls


My friend Kim gave me this recipe and she said that her kids can't get enough of this. Really? Chicken in crescent rolls with soup on top? Let me tell you, simple is better. Less is more! This came together very quickly although it does take quite some time to bake. We all thought it was great and it has been voted a "keeper" at our house. My kids even said "Mom, Kim is a way better cook than you!" You have to love 'em. Enjoy. (sorry for bad pic, it's the best I could find since I didn't snap a pic)



3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced (I boiled them)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 tube crescent rolls (I used reduced-fat)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese together. Un-roll each crescent, top with chicken and cheese and roll up. Place each roll in a 9x13 casserole dish. Mix soup, milk and rest of cheese together. Pour over rolls. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve cheese sauce over rice or potatoes. Also great with veggies mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment