Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scalloped Corn




This is one of my favorite Holiday dinner recipes. I need to remember that it can be made any time! This recipe is loved by all, it travels well and it's easy. Exactly what you need this time of year. Enjoy and stay warm!


1 can whole corn
1 can cream style corn
1 box Jiffy corn bread mix
1 egg
1 stick butter, melted
1/2 cup sour cream

Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x13 casserole dish (Pam Butter Spray works great). Mix ingredients together in seperate dish and pour into casserole. Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted into middle comes out clean. Should be golden also.

1 comment:

  1. Made this and served it alongside chili. There was only one piece left that my youngest took to school for lunch the next day. Next time I think I'll add a little sugar too.

    ReplyDelete